I've known her since I was 8 years old and she has
always been by my side since.Me & her can go
months with out talking and still remain as close
as if we spoke everyday. Now that we have grown
up, we have grown closer than ever! Nothing will
ever separate us! I can't wait to start this new life
that awaits us in AUGUST! Hermanitas para Siempre
My Older Sister Brit:
This is my sister that I can always count on
to stay up late with me when doing long
homework assignments. The older sister that
corrects my grammar when something is wrong
or even misspelled. I guarantee you though
she is the next Michelle Obama but even better!
This is my ATL chic that has showed me that
bridging the gaps within the African Amer. community
is possible and she will accomplish that
and much more!!
Last but not least my oldest sister De:
You have showed me so much and given me
so much good advice! When times were crazy
you showed me that your door was always open
for me! You are the only person in Tampa that
is worth keeping! Best believe. I am going to miss
you! Not sure what I would have done with out you!
I
❤
My Sisters





No comments:
Post a Comment