About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Accept Change ....


I have accepted that we are through
Done with no longer wanting to be with you,
I have manage to forget the little good that we’ve had,
I Don’t care who you talk with, I no longer get mad.

In the event that you realize that I was the best you’ve ever had.
Don’t try to reach me because I promise you will get mad.
There are a lot of changes in my life that will occur,
Never again settling for average, I want more.

I know what is right and what is best for me,
Your love was like a cancer slowly murdering me.
So malignant it was, I was unable to see,
Took my eye sight, blinded me to the 3rd degree.

Our love is gone and believe me it is gone for good,
I’ll find my knight in shining armor or maybe my robin hood.
I hold no ill-will towards you, I just no longer care,
If your name is mentioned, I pretend as if you were never there.

Neutral to the whole situation, it is what it is,
Your love wasn’t true, every one knew this.
Physically wounded mentally within.
Good bye for ever no longer wanting to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment