About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life.. Thoughts...& Lessons

This Semester my 3rd semester of my college career was a real life trial.
I learned so much within and out of school.
I realize that the world isn't all colors and roses and that the grass
isn't always greener on the other side.
People are mean and careless and at the end of the day you live for yourself and no1 else.
Only a select few are your friends, the rest are just there for you to learn more about
yourself. Sooner or later you realize who is important.
I also discovered the value of having a mother and father that cares. I always
was against them even though they were with me no matter what.
I appreciate my family more and I am going to show them that I do.
School is getting harder but I don't mind. 
I think I had to go through what I went through to make me realize
that the road isn't always smooth. 
The bumpier the road,
the more successful I shall be <3
-Ps. Sis Brit We are Going To Be Rich lol

2 comments: