About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New School Year; Highly Anticipated

I am very excited for this new school year to start =) I am mentally,
emotionally, and physically ready. 
I am going to do it like I have never done before.
God is my witness and I am going to be THE GREATEST. =)
I will be taking:
1. Organic Chemistry
2. Organic Chem Lab
3. Calculus
4.Physics 2
5. Developmental Society
I am so excited and my feeling for this new years is so unexplainable =)
There is always a reason why we go through things, it is to better
prepare you for the next step in life and I really believe that.
goooo PANTHERRSSS


No comments:

Post a Comment