About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am back....

It has been almost 5 months since I haven't posted a post. So busy and mind boggled by facebook, I always manage to kick my blog to the curb. This summer I am going to try to post more of my thoughts and ideas on this blog. It is hard though, because not many people see my blog or comment on it so I never get the feed back that I look for as I get when I am on facebook. Never the less I am going to move my way towards this blog and try to leave this facebook addiction.

This past semester went great. Yes, there were still many setbacks but these are going to be slowly decreasing as time progresses. I have a real positive out look =) I have realized alot of things in life are possible if you really work towards it and I am not going to stop till I get to it.

I wanted to, before I forget, to let my sister Brittany Williams know that I love her! She has done so much and this upcoming school year is her last. I am so proud of her and I wish her the best ever! SENIOR baby!!! You are such an inspiration to me in so many ways you don't even know. I can't wait till I can say that =) I love you sis and I know you are going to be AWSOME! Failure is not an option when you are destined for greatness.

Life always has bumpy roads. Some roads harder to travel than others. The key is once you overcome just keep moving and don't try to figure out how you did it. Just know that you did it and you can overcome harder ones =D

1 comment:

  1. I love you boo and I'm so glad you're deciding to blog more. Let's do this together. :)

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete