It is not about when I’ve started or where I’ve been.
Along my way, so much has been learned
Bad thoughts mixed with a bad past has all been burned.
New beginnings is where I start
I walk with a good mindset and a strong heart.
A clearer view is what I see
Of my future, my achievements in a medical degree.
New beginnings is what I feel
In my blood, in my bones, in my thoughts, I know it’s real.
No longer tomorrow, for now it’s today
I am done procrastinating, there is no hold up, no delay.
New beginnings is what I hear
Negativity is pushed away and positivity is near.
The voices of success is heard,
I am done dealing with the misery accompanied by the absurd.
New beginnings is what I have begun,
The race has started, no telling when I am done.



I love this... Carpe Diem, for we have a mission to accomplish!
ReplyDelete