Born March 1, 1991
I am the pride and joy of my parents
They named me Anjela Cruz-Hernandez
They knew from the jump I was going to be some one.
I ran @ the age of 6 months
I didn’t crawl nor walk
I was full of determination at a young age
Now I present to you my inner me:
Age 19
Weight 193lbs
Skin type : brown with marks and blemishes,
Body type as some would say thick even thought it's fat,
Stretch marks on my arms and stomach,
Hair is only nice when it wants to be,
It’s amazing that I can’t be truthful to myself,
This is the constant battle with the female on the other side of the mirror.
Passive I was to realize the truth that she beholds,
Constantly trashing me as she slowly molds,
Never felt the need to love myself,
Because in the end of the day my worries were put on a shelf.
I never understood, never thought of being any special,
It was amazing how people would talk about me,
Not knowing that my mind was never at ease.
Low self esteem slowly builds up,
With out any one noticing my pure bad luck.
Learning to love myself was a hard battle between her,
On somber nights id cry and try to confer.
Ease my pains and wispers that I’d constantly hear,
There were days that I’d reminisce wishing the days were near.
She was constantly in my mind,
She didn’t understand that she was committing a crime.
Killing me softly with my own world,
All I could do was scream and pull out my curls.
I gathered my strength,
That has grown bigger beyond length.
I felt the need to end this all,
Even if it turned into a brawl.
That day I learned to love myself,
Every inch of my body that I had put on a shelf.
My body is the lords temple,
I never saw it that way,
Its amazing how cruel I was everysingle day.
Noticing this is who I really am,
Why try to hide it, it really is no scam.
I have no cancer,
I am healthy as can be,
I can jump up and down I am virtually free,
I use to view my body as being confined within my jail cell,
Now I am confident and I’m feeling very well,
Always protect yourself,
Learn to love oneself,
And become your best friend,
With out a doubt you will be happy till the very end.



No comments:
Post a Comment