Prisoner of Thoughts that is what was said to me,
No longer can I let my thoughts run free.
No longer can I let my thoughts run free.
Imprisoned within my own mind,
Emotions and Expressions get harder to find.
A Child with dreams of growing up,
As I grow older time is filling up my cup.
A sweet summer’s day,
Eager to learn something new that awaits.
No longer in the month of May,
But farther in life as time runs away.
No Need to Show me how,
I’ve done it all on my own up until now.
It’s easy to think the unthinkable.
But the words in my mind won’t let me express,
My thoughts are nude, naked, and undressed.
What I long for from time,
Is that I want to do more than just shine,
So much awaits me but I am trapped and confined.
Behind bars like a prisoner serving his life sentence,
I ponder within my mind full of repentance.
I search for the strength to help me set through,
To be some one special that will be true.
Constructing my life brick by brick,
No need for twigs nor messed up sticks.
As the Child with dreams quickly grows old,
There mind has adapted into a mold.
Society has once again contributed to its growth,
As a young adult I will take an Oath.
As I grow older I shall open my mind,
Educate people one at a time.
No longer restrained by society’s ways,
No need for the near of summer days.
Determined I am to show you all,
My Mind Broke the Restraints and tore down that wall.
I have persevered to attain the growth that I have aquired,
Unique are My ways, that are so greatly desired.



No comments:
Post a Comment