What I see through my eyes,
Is ambition and hope for that new life in disguise.
The more I speak, I endure his thoughts.
Wishing I could make it all happen,
Than just sitting here as he talks.
Watching you crave with such an appetite for life,
It’s as if the food is laid out but prohibited to bite.
Through the struggles of life, the desire remains,
The determination is felt all through your veins,
The thought of success is deeply engrained.
Dumfounded I am, slow to comprehend,
Not sure what to do or how to amend.
What I see through my eyes,
Took me a while to realize,
He was really different, not full of lies.
Compared him once, compared him twice,
The comparison fits as a new pair of nikes.
He is a star that shines bright unlike many,
Id rather make a wish on him,
Knowing a wishing well will waste my penny.
What I see through my eyes….. Took me time to realize,
Wishing the game was all on his side.
Knowing this all with confidence will come true,
But I know for now that I won’t be able to have you.
But know this once and know this twice,
My love for you will forever remain free with out a price.



No comments:
Post a Comment