The matters of the heart is more complex then what it seems,
Lady of the house lied to while filled with broken dreams.
Who am I to say that fidelity is needed,
Betrayal, for I am, the reasons by far exceeded.
Love is like war, it begins, so easy in plain sight,
Something so hard to end, worse than a nightmare in the middle of the night.
Falling in love deeply with treachery in my face,
Disloyalty to an obligation that will end in my disgrace.
You tell me that you love me and if she wasn’t near, we would be
If you really loved me, there would be no holding back, agree?
You flatter me with exquisite such admirable words,
My heart realizes what you are doing, and no longer wants to be heard.
I do feel as if you are my match, my companion even more,
My heart wants to continue but my mind can not ignore.
2nd place trophy is how I am portrayed,
Never was good enough for the first, sometimes I wish I never played.
I love you so much but won't allow my self to say,
I can't keep doing this to myself, I am sorry, I need to stay away.


No comments:
Post a Comment