My Summer
This summer I spent it on the FGCU Campus of Fort myers
I completed Calculus with an A+. The hard work
and lack of a summer vacation paid off.
I am more focused than ever though and I can't wait to start
my new rendezvous in the C.I.T.Y. Of Miami.
My Bestie
This is my bestie in crime! How much I miss you
and this summer was soo totally boring
with out you but with
these few weeks that are left,
you already know what time it is!!! lol
In the Meantime Though......
These are "the cool people" of fort myers lol.
Had a great time when I could chill with Mike.
To bad we didn't chill when I was younger,
when you originally met me hehehe.
Oh well can't wait to come back and
chill under the "tree" or walk that hawt trail.
Hopefully it won't be summer when we go back
out there lol #realtalk
-Fun Times





No comments:
Post a Comment