About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love, Sex, Friendships-----My Reality


My Wants & Needs
Love is such a complicated subject to touch on but I feel the need to talk about it. I am currently single and I can say it is because I haven't found what I really want.I am a romantic yet realist person. I like to be romantic but I know the reality to life and the expectations I have for myself. Call me picky but there is so much I want in a man. Just because I am 19 years old doesn't mean I do not know what I want.
I need a man that will understand my educational dreams. My education comes before love, social life, and jobs. I need a man that has his life planned out and has goals to work towards. I need a man that I can confide in for everything. One that I can trust him with my life and not have to worry about him judging me. It is all about the trust, understanding, and honesty. Once that is there the relationship is ready to begin. I believe in getting to know some one good before getting too comfortable with them, but once I am comfortable let the love begin.
Sex & Love
Sex isn't everything. I am a new comer to this so called topic of "sex" but I am a little educated on it. I learned my lesson and it will never be duplicated AGAIN! I don't have sex on the first date, shoot not even the first week....I feel the longer the man waits, the more he will be into the relationship, & the more passionate the sex will be. When sex is given right away to men, men take full advantage and don't appreciate it. Sex, to me is something that I can only do with some one I care about, some one that means alot to me. I am not your typical female, I don't believe in one night stands or just to "fuck". Sex is something that should be done between two people that feel a crazy passionate attraction between them.
Together Forever
I just want some one that will love me and care for me. I want a love that I do not have to pretend and feel comfortable in. I am my own person & I know my own love is some where out there waiting for me. In the mean time I am F.O.C.U.S.E.D on school and when it is ready to come it will come.
In the words of India Ire " I am ready for love"


No comments:

Post a Comment