Maybe it's me? I am not even sure any more.
I have given you my all, my good, my bad, my everything.
Enough to have your seed within me.
If the problem is me, tell me........
Is it not enough? It seems I can never make you happy.
Every word that comes out my mouth makes you mad.
It angers you, I am no longer sure of what to say.
You tell me to let you into my life and when I do you want to run away.
It hurts me to see it becomes easier and easier for you to tell me
you want to leave me astray.
You are so quick to insult me and tell me everything I say is stupid.
Not listening for one moment what is going through my head.
Not for nothin but sometimes I wish I was dead.
I love you so much but every time I try to get closer you push me away.
I want to spend my life with you, I'm begging you to show me the way.



No comments:
Post a Comment