I’ll be your woman, if I have my way,
I bet your thinking I am bossy for days.
No need to think that,
It isn’t a true fact.
I just need to clarify a few things for you,
Before you want us to be true.
I am an independent female that knows what to do,
No need to direct me as a part of your crew.
Lights Camera Action this is no Hollywood love,
In the public don’t treat me like all of the above.
Then change up on me when we get home,
Try to yell at me and make me wish I was alone.
Life is to short to be demanded by only one,
The only person I listen to is me and that’s done!
I am a person of pride, but not over my head,
Raise your hand at me once and I’ll be sure your dead.
No need for violence this could all be bypassed,
You don’t tell me what to do if you want it to last.
I am not of orders I am not of demands,
Baby I am not your servant directed by commands.
I was raised right I was raised well,
Rome was built in a day before It fell.
If you don’t understand what I am trying to say,
You should keep walking and go on your way.
Sophisticated is my style,
I have plenty of dudes waiting in a single file.
If you don’t understand the rules on how to play,
I’ll do many things to lead you astray.
No time for lagging people right now,
You don’t tell me what to do its not allowed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment