About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slowly Dying





 Take me by the hand and look into my eyes,
Open up my mind and unveil my disguise.
My soul within is concealed among lies,
Rip my chest open to hear my cries.
Withering within, like rose petals falling so thin,
A parasite is eating my body, the parasite is sin.

As my body withers and I begin to die,
I cry hopelessly as I look into the skies.
Searchin for hope for now I am lost,
You only took one hand as my body fell in exhaust.
As someone who once was filled with joy,
No longer lives, she appears as a broken toy.

You were a traitor, you were no one good,
The devil in disguise is what was under your hood.
Deceived no longer left to believe,
You watched me bleed as I laid there and grieve.
I thought back in my life searching for an answer,
Realizing I never noticed this horrid cancer.

Naïve is the word, let you drive me insane,
My mentality is weak, fragile, and restrained.
Gasping for air, no blood is running through my veins,
How am I alive letting you take over my reign.
A little bit of energy to open my eyes one more time,
To repent for everything I have done, for committing this crime.

Tear’s of blood rolling down my cheeks,
My body is shutting down as I hear you speak.
My heart I feel it slowly coming to a halt,
I hope you learned from my mistakes, in truth it was my fault.
In life there is no greater excuse than your own cause,
When everything is put together it is virtually your biggest flaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment