About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Old Fashion Love




I long for someone out there,
Someone real and some true,
Someone that will be there for me all the way through.
Forever you and me,
Sounds like a fairy tell plea.
Old Fashion Love that’s what I want it to be.

Look into my eyes,
No where it says good bye.
Be with me now until the end of time,
Until the end of the sun shine,
The end of days,
The end of every line,
The end of each phrase.

Old Fashion love don’t deceive my heart,
I have studied so hard , I’ve become so smart.
I’m ready for my love I am ready to start.
Please be my companion don’t break me apart.

Terrorized I am for something to go wrong,
Old Fashion love please make me real strong,
I have waited for this my whole life long.
When I see you its amazing how I feel,
Nothing could replace this very good deal.

A walk along the beach side,
I want to confide;
This euphoric feeling that won’t abide,
Take my hand and I take yours,
Baby I think I am ready, lets lay near the shores,
Old Fashion Love I have given in,
How could something feel so good and be such a sin.

An epiphany of hope has struck my life,
I lust to become your future wife.
Old Fashion love please make this all true,
Real Love doesn’t come to many but very few.


No comments:

Post a Comment