About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dear Momma


Dear Momma,

I want to take this time to thank you for all that you have done,
My journey starts here, for now it has begun.
You are my inspiration,
You are the brain to this creation.
No matter the location, trust in my formation.

I want to thank you for the upbringing,
I don’t think you could have done a better job than this,
Some lucky man will wife me up, and be proud for I am his miss.

I want to thank you for those nights,
Those nights for when I was sick,
Ready to take care of me, you were by my side so quick.

I want to thank you for the education,
You always said that I would go far,
Thank you for believing in me; I am your shining star.

I want to thank you for always tending to me,
Those good breakfast every morning, before school,
Kept my tummy very happy and my brain all fueled.

I want to thank you for showing me how to be a lady,
Life lessons come hard, but you always lent me your advice,
Even sometimes I didn’t like how they would be so precise.

I want to thank you for giving me life,
Something so precious, that many mother’s take away,
Thank you for giving me a chance, I won’t leave you in dismay.

I want to thank you mommy, here I thank you,
From now on I am going to listen to you, & realize it’s true.
From square one you have always known in reality what suits me,
I have grown up, ready to live my life, for now, I have found my key.


-Sincerely Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment