What a year... that's all that comes to my mouth,
but so much more comes to my mind.
This year was a year of experience and definitely wasn't my best.
2010 showed me alot about myself that I did not know was in me.
Alot of things that I thought could never happen to me and did.
I did learn this, never say never untill you are on your death bed and
you can re-assure yourself you will never do certain things.
I have learned from all these good and bad experiences
and that is what counts in life.
YOU AND I Are not perfect and never will be.
We just need to learn to keep going and strive harder. Life each day
is getting harder and harder. Nothing is easy about livng.
It wasn't back then and it isn't now and wont ever be.
I just hoped I am blessed in this upcoming new year and things work
out my way.
ENOUGH of this learning experience I need a break!
#REALTALK


No comments:
Post a Comment