No emotion felt
Nothing, no need for, no longer dealt.
Love something that once was,
Something that no longer is.
An emotion that pierces my heart,
Not sure where to start,
It all stops….
Rhymes no longer occur,
No longer felt the need,
Things in life aren’t as you think.
Think what you want, I don’t care what you think.
No longer abiding, keep going, if that is what you please.
Stop... stop ...stop!
I am begging you to stop,
Stop abusing of my thoughts,
Stop making me feel something that was never felt in exaust.
Stop making the tears flow down my cheek,
No emotion is felt and I know longer feel weak.
Blame the pain on you,
For it no longer applies to me.
You wreak in desperation, the truth is what you seek.
You claimed I filled you up with lies and you were the one to hurt.
Let it be known that the hurt is something that I convert,
Into positivity, no negativity shall surround my vibe,
I broke the chains of the suffering you caused, now I am alive.
If you want to be miserable,
Live that slow killing death,
I know longer need you around, no need to waste my breath.
I wish no ill will on you, no matter how much pain was here
No emotion, is felt no emotion is near.


No comments:
Post a Comment