You love me but do you really love me?
These words came out so bitter so sweet.
Do you love me for who I am ?
As if I was That special Slow Jam.
Do You love me for what I am about?
Can you look at me and tell me with out a doubt?
Realize if you lie
there is no going back, it is good bye.
Can you honestly say you wont use me for sex?
Is Our Love More Than That, Is It That Complex?
Am I wrong for wanting to spend time with you?
I want to be loved baby please know it takes two.
Is It a misconception to want it to last forever?
Look into my eyes and tell me it’ll be our endeavor.
These questions I write I never get an honest answer
Love is an emotion that will slowly kill like cancer.
I don’t hate such feeling I just never felt this way.
No one has been able to show me, love’s true colors I say
I pray though, that one day he will come for me
Is it childish to still believe that my prince charming has my key.
The key to unlock many doors in my life
The one that will make me his future wife
This blog is designed for people that appreciate themes/topics such as: poetry,music, science, and world issues.
About Me
- Miss.Preciosa
- I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.
Pages
Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Would you finish your education before getting married?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment