About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Monday, June 13, 2011

Relationships #3

Love?
I am not sure if I want it as bad as I wanted it before.
I mean who doesn't want to be loved? Have some one to wine and dine you?
Make you feel like you are really worth it and that you deserve it?
Sometimes I do feel like, was I not lovable enough? Was I not worth the gifts
or night outs? Was he ashamed to showcase me and take me places?
A simple walk on the beach or an evening at the park?
The question does pop in my head why not me sometimes....

I know I have come a long way from the last relationship. I hit alot of
bumps in that road but the main thing now is not that I hate on relationships
that I see now it just brings all those questions to my mind.

I am not ready for love yet, nor do I think it is ready for me.
I know he is out there some where I just need him to wait patiently.......
I'll be there right by his side when the time is right, eventually <3



2 comments:

  1. He wasn't ashamed.. he was stupid and unaware of the young woman you are. Love will come and when it does you will know and never let go. ILY sis.

    ReplyDelete