About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Gown-Childish Christmas list

A girl can dream..........
So this year I have made a Christmas list. This is something that I haven't made in a while and I decided to write it down this year.

I been trying to lose weight basically my whole life but I am at a point in my life that I am more serious than ever.  The first thing on my christmas list is
                                               1. A scale
The second thing on my Christmas list is something that I am going to need in order to pass one of the hardest college graduate entrance exams out there and that is:
                                               2. The Princeton MCAT Online Live Classes
The third thing on my Christmas list is something that I always am in need of and that is a good perfume. =D
                                                3. Chanel Perfume
The fourth thing that is on my Christmas list is something that will come into great use for next semester lol o_o always thinking about school
                                                4. Textbooks for SCHOOL
The fifth thing on my Christmas list last but not least and I highly doubt that I will get one is the Wii. I want a Wii so bad but I doubt I will have the money after I spend it all on the MCAT review -__-
                                               5. Wii
5 gifts under the tree!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment