I may not have lived long enough to experience what many people have but I hope to never experience certain things. I know what ever God has planned for me good or bad he will be by my side in the long run as long as I let him in my life. There is nothing that we can't handle as long as we have God by our side.
This new year I hope to strengthen my relationship with God along with alot of other things that I want to accomplish. I set these goals for myself for a reason. These goals let me see the things I have accomplished with the blessing and glory of God. Each day as I grow in my life I hope to grow in faith as well. God has blessed me and my family so much and I am truly happy. I owe my successes to him <3


No comments:
Post a Comment