About Me

My photo
I am a young, 20 year old female, of dominican descent, who aspires to become a neurologist. My dream is: Achieving and accomplishing what many have not yet succeeded at in the neurological world. My hopes is to better the lives of many, helping adults and children all over the world. I want to donate my talent and time to 3rd world countries that need it the most and teach many other physicians that it is not all about the money, it is about saving and changing lives. This blog is designed for people that demonstrate an appreciation towards certain topics such as music, world issues, poetry, and science topics. Constructive comments and critiques are welcomed. Negativity is not allowed.

Pages

Blogger templates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Would you finish your education before getting married?

Sunday, January 1, 2012

G.O.A.L.S

Last semester was a very successful semester in my college life. I got a lot accomplished in a short amount of time but this time around I want to do more. I have learned that in life you live for one person and that is YOU yourself. 2012 for me is all about maximizing the moment. The moment for me is educational. This is one of the most important semesters of my life and in many others that plan to apply to med school. This semester defines the "I am in this to win this" phrase. It is all or nothing from here and I will be damned if I let it slip from my hands.

Many wish I would. This is where I prove them wrong and show them that I will accomplish it. These are my goals up above and in the somewhat order that I will complete them. I don't do new years resolutions since every semester seems like a new year to me. I just hope and pray that I can do this and give it my all. I have nothing to lose since I am entering empty handed but I have a WHOLE LOT TO GAIN once I accomplish it all.

I want the people that I truly love and care about to know that I appreciate their love and support and that we are in this together. If people thought I was anti-social I am about to turn this up to the next level. MAY THE RACE BEGIN AND THE BEST STUDENT WIN. I want a 44-45 on my MCAT and God willing I will do this. I need my friends to be patient with me and to understand if I ignore them it is not because I chose to it is because I have to.

I haven't decided yet if I will delete my only social network :TWITTER but in a few days we shall see.
READY ->SET ->GO

No comments:

Post a Comment